Monday, October 12, 2009

Some older work that has resurfaced.
















I am the very devil for not taking pictures or scans of things that i make. It completely slips my head, till its gone in the post..........way to late then. The other day an old sd card surfaced and there is a few pieces in there i might as well blog. Hope you like em..........i ain't improved much lol.

4 comments:

  1. Great work Kay hun. love them all. Better late than never I say. lol The lady with the feathers seems strangly familiar lollollol.xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous. I love the lady canvas with pink feathers and I have it. Love it. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they werent completed painting at this stages girls, but i had to just keep track of them when i found the sd card with them on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely..........and you know which is my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete