Monday, April 27, 2009

E is for..................................







Well, last week i claimed i had sort of done 3 letters in one , and here is the result of the E bit of the challenge. I'm keeping the f bit for finished lol. So here is E............................e is for exotic or erotic, depending on how you view it lol.

4 comments:

  1. Love it twinnie, the drawings are fab and I love the little plaited tails you're doing. Many thanks for joining in again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. E that's a great idea - is that a lock of your hair? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmmmmmmmmmmm my hair..............em no. Tis nothing to do with me, i'm an innocent. Angels dont know bout tailsor pinching peoples locks of hair when they sleep. ooophs, tiss only a small bald patch , i promise

    ReplyDelete